We are the first project advertising site dedicated to the KCC smart chain. The best part is that it’s absolutely free. Anyone can submit a coin; however, our team will review them before listing. Users should still DYOR(do your own research) and invest only with what they feel comfortable investing. While we look for several things it’s impossible to account for everything that could occur to a project and listing on this site is in no way an endorsement from our team.
Our goal with this project is to spread exposure of KCC and all the great projects that are being built. If you have any questions please hop on our telegram group and we will be more then happy to answer them!
- I have a project I want to list how do I do that?
It’s super easy just click the submit token and fill out the required information!
- What’s the catch?
No catch. It’s absolutely free. After we’ve reviewed the project we will automatically list it.
- How often can I vote?
You can vote for each project once a day.
- Ok, but I see promoted projects – seriously what’s the catch.
At some point we plan to roll out a more robust promotion system, but for now if you’d like to promote your project please reach out to us on telegram. Promotions at some point will change as we grow. For now though we want to do what we can to help the community and spread awareness.
- I see something wrong with a listing. What should I do?
Let us know on telegram or shoot an email to email@example.com so we can make corrections.
I see a pricebot option when submitting a project – what’s that?
- We’ve partnered with ach.tools to provide a free telegram pricebot at the time of sign up. We send the required information over (that you filled out) and it will join your telegram group automatically. To see the bot in action head over to the KoffeeSwap telegram group! It provides a lot of great information and is an excellent addition to any community. Like Rose this bot needs admin status to function properly so if you run into any issues make sure priveleges are correct.
I noticed some Sakura blooms next to a few coins – what do they mean.
- Right now there are two icons. Each icon represents a specific DEX. If a token is listed on their default list (you don’t have to import the contract) we add this icon. Right now we currently support KoffeeSwap and KUDEX, and if you hover the icon it will display a little note to tell you which DEX.
Thanks for reading and we look forward to seeing this communities creativity.